Saturday, September 02, 2006

I have arrived

After traveling 25 hours straight (including an overnight layover), preparing for the wront flight time, losing the name of my hotel, almost leaving behind my passport, discovering I'd been given the wrong visa and had to pay a fee 1 1/2 times what I should have, and getting part of my baggage lost by the airline, I am home in my dorm room. I'll let you all know more soon about the end, the process of readjusting, and the last few details of the week. For now, I'm going to sleep....

1 Comments:

Blogger Eat Local Cincinnati said...

Dang, Amy, que lástima! In your list of disasters, you forgot to mention leaving behind a pair of shoes that I found under the bed in Barranquilla! Let me know what you want me to do with them!

We missed you today. Settle well. Peace.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home